SEO is becoming more important to bloggers and who keeps doing websites nowadays.
Why we design websites? What if people can’t find by searching through a search engine? In this guide we will follow the best techniques you must implement to boost your search engine rankings. This is a cornerstone page. What you will be able to find is a complete set of articles divided into sub sections so you will be able to go through this comprehensively.
What is SEO
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of making your website discoverable through search engines and get traffic. When we talk about traffic we are referring to organic traffic. Not paid traffic. There are many aspects of SEO. Mainly you can divide SEO into 2 parts.
On-page SEO vs Off-page SEO
On-page SEO is the things you do within your site and off-page SEO is the factors which consider outside of your site.
What is WordPress SEO
WordPress SEO is optimizing WordPress site to rank in search engines. Does these two make a different? Yes. WordPress SEO is specific. We are talking about how to SEO optimize our WordPress site.
- WWW vs non-WWW
- How to change permalinks in WordPress
- How to Setup SSL and HTTPS for WordPress
- How to change WordPress post title
- How to opt site title in WordPress posts titles
- How to Add links Within WordPress Post/ Page Content
- What is a XML Sitemap and How to Create XML Sitemaps in WordPress
- How to create XML sitemaps in WordPress
- Submit Your Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools
- Submit Your Sitemap to Bing
- Submit Your Sitemap to Yandex
- How to Exclude or Include Post Types in XML Sitemaps
- Make Images SEO Friendly Within WordPress
Measuring Your Results
- Install Google Analytics on WordPress
- Install Piwik for WordPress
- Connect Your WordPress Website With Google Search Console