We have listed the best blogging tools for bloggers in another section and this page is only referring to the tools we are using under the hood.
We are using WordPress.org (self-hosted) version for WPSnappy and powered by the Genesis Framework! The best combination in my point of view.
- Genesis Framework – We use the Genesis Framework as our theme framework.
- Akismet Anti-Spam – Used by millions, Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from spam. Your site is fully configured and being protected, even while you sleep
- BackupBuddy – The most complete WordPress solution for Backup, Restoration, Migration, and Deployment to the same host or a new domain. Backs up a customizable selection of files, settings, and content for a complete snapshot of your site. Stash Live feature allows for real-time live backups to the cloud
- Comment Approved – Notify a user when their comment is approved
- Enlighter – All-in-one Syntax Highlighting solution. Full Gutenberg and Classic Editor integration. Graphical theme customizer. Based on EnlighterJS
- Gravity Forms – Easily create web forms and manage form entries within the WordPress admin
- Redirection – Manage all your 301 redirects and monitor 404 errors
- Safe SVG – Allows SVG uploads into WordPress and sanitizes the SVG before saving it
- Social Warfare – A plugin to maximize social shares and drive more traffic using the fastest and most intelligent share buttons on the market, calls to action via in-post click-to-tweets, popular posts widgets based on share popularity, link-shortening, Google Analytics and much, much more
- ThirstyAffiliates – ThirstyAffiliates is a revolution in affiliate link management. Collect, collate and store your affiliate links for use in your posts and pages
- WPSnappy Engine – The
- Yoast SEO – The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more
- SiteGround – We are on SiteGround cloud plan. When we started WP Snappy in 2017 we signed up with A2 Hosting but after getting more traffic we decided to move to SiteGround.
What Technologies and Services We Are Using?
- CDN –
- Uptime Monitor –