Just another WordPress site. Not.
WPSnappy is not just another WordPress tutorial site you’d see out there on the web. WPSnappy was founded by Tharindu Pramuditha, in 2017 aiming to provide you with well-written tutorials, how to’s, and guides to improve WordPress knowledge without going through the same thing over and over again. With that in mind, we always focus on content and what the audience expects from us.
Every week you’ll receive some awesomely helpful information — all in one place — to help you navigate the world of WordPress deep dive.
- Writing for WPSnappy – You can share your knowledge with our users. For more information please visit to Write for WPSnappy page.
- Behind the Scenes – Are you wondering how WPSnappy was built, what technologies WPSnappy use? Head over to behind the scenes page for more information.
We Are in Social
Yes, we are in social. You can like us on Facebook, Google+ and follow us on Twitter, Pinterest to get the latest updates via your most favorite social streams. Use our twitter handle @wpsnappy for quick interactions.
Tharindu Pramuditha – tharindutpk
I’m the founder and editor-in-chief in WPSnappy. I’m a full-stack developer with iOS and Android app development background. While I’m not sitting at my desk, I do workouts, read books and play chess or maybe hanging out with friends.
Fun Facts About the Founder
- A young entrepreneur with 5 online business ventures.
- Curious about how things work. Very.
- Listening to Beth Hart right now.
- Game of Thrones fan.
- Loves to travel.